Adsense

Tuesday 16 June 2015

Bear Attacks Woman, Buries Her Alive For Its Next Meal

A woman who was attacked by a hungry bear who buried her in the ground to eat later has told the story of her terrifying ordeal.
Scroll down for photos!
Natalya Pasternak, 55, and her friend Valentina, 80, were in the woods collecting birch sap when the brown bear attacked the women.Recalling the horrifying day Natalya said: “When I saw the bear, I tried to escape. Then I remembered about my friend and stopped. That was the moment when the predator attacked me. 
Bear Attacks Woman, Buries Her Alive For Its Next Meal
When rescuers found Natalya she was bloodied and lying under foliage, partially buried beneath a pile of leaves

The animal started to tear my legs apart and I tried to attack him with something I was using to collect birch sap. Then a quick thought hit me: “If the bear takes my legs, I’ll be disabled for the rest of my life. It’s better to die then to be a burden to my children. I tried to strike the bear’s eyes and its neck, but it was too powerful. Valentina was also hitting the bear with a stick and praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment