Adsense

Saturday 20 June 2015

Romantic way to propose? Man collapses on his engagement day (photos)


I don't think I want to be proposed to in this manner. Lol. Give me a heart attack before you present the ring? Might be romantic sha! Anyway, a LIB reader proposed that way to his longtime girlfriend on May 29 and everything went well. He narrates how it went down below...
My baby was about going for NYSC camp (Jos) and I invited her over to Port Harcourt, picked her on arrival and drove straight to the venue where friends and colleagues were already waiting. She wondered and demanded to know what was going on, I just told her a friend invited us. While we were eating and drinking, I signaled the venue owners to play a CD which had songs mixed for the event. My friend Wale came in and was told what was about going down, Wale immediately changed the whole game plan. I was asked to do a role in 'Nigerian movie'. Lol. Had to play along. Wale asked me to walk past her, call her name and collapse for 3 seconds, see naija movie.
As a sharp guy, I did as instructed and it drew the attention of everyone in the eatery. My girlfriend and my baby sister were scared, including those in the eatery, they were all running up and down to resuscitate me. I acted unconscious for 30 seconds, when I was sure I got everyone’s attention, I got up and did the proposal, and she said yes!

Below are some pictures.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment