Adsense

Sunday 21 June 2015

I'll Win Election 100 Times - Wike Boasts

Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike, has boasted that he will emerge winner of the Rivers state gubernatorial election even if it is repeated a 100 times.
I'll Win Election 100 Times - Wike Boasts
Governor Nyesom Wike
The governor said this during an interactive session with journalists at the Government House, Port Harcourt, Rivers state on Saturday, June 20, Daily Post reports.
The governor who claimed he was the brain behind Rotimi Amaechi’s emergence as governor  said he was presently schooling the camp of his predecessor on how to play the game of politics due  to his wealth of experience.
Wike said he is well conversant with the political structure of the state adding that “I was a council chairman. There is nowhere in this state that I do not know. There is no ward I do not know one person…..“As I sit down here, I can mention one person from each ward. I know the politicians in this state. I know who has strength and who does not have strength”.
He justified his emergence as governor of the state on the grounds that he worked tirelessly during his campaigns to achieve success.

Meanwhile, the governor also indicted Rotimi Amaechi of squandering the sum of N800m on an Indian consultant. He alleged his predecessor paid the Indian consultants N800m to run the Nne Kurubo Model School at Ebubu-Eleme.

No comments:

Post a Comment